St. Petersburg Mold Inspection Firm Saves Residents Time & Money
Mold Inspection Aids Remediation in St. Petersburg
A good understanding of mold and its life cycle greatly facilitates restoration efforts in St. Petersburg. This crucial knowledge enables top remediators like SERVPRO to locate fungal issues more easily and swiftly get to work on addressing them. Once work begins, trained company technicians then know how to deal with mold and better eliminate it using the fewest resources possible.
SERVPRO has been performing top-notch mold inspection work in St. Petersburg for several years. Our inspectors and mold specialists have successfully located all types of microbial threats, including dry rot, black mold, various kinds of fungal growths in bathrooms and basements, and hidden attic mold. Armed with this essential information, SERVPRO can start its mold remediation procedures. As for our initial damage assessment efforts, they typically include:
- Arriving at your home promptly, often within an hour of your initial call, completing our damage evaluation swiftly, and attempting to minimize the time mold has to expand
- Thoroughly examining interior areas where relative humidity reaches 60% or more and, therefore, fosters fungal development
- Looking for potential water sources that could promote microbial growth with state-of-the-art tools like infrared cameras, sensors, and moisture meters
- Closely examining household surfaces, such as wallpaper, drywall, and wooden walls, which could serve as organic food sources
- Checking the temperature of rooms and noting any areas that are 68F or hotter because those are the readings that are best for mold
Even after a good inspection, preventing or combating these microorganisms is still a daunting task. Mold spores are omnipresent in the environment and exist in masses of thousands. All they need to develop are conditions often found in water-damaged homes.
Fortunately, though, your friends at SERVPRO of NE St. Petersburg are well-equipped and dedicated to doing high-quality mold inspections and effectively resolving your home’s problems. Call us at (727) 522-0000 for fast assistance.